[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist Sunday 28 October 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sun Oct 28 15:18:31 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Sunday, October 28, 2007
10 AM  to 12 PM Pacific

*         Scott Colley / Masoosong / Architect Of The Silent Moment (Cam
Jazz)
*         Jason Lindner / Aquarius / Premonition (Stretch)
*         Miles Davis / Masqualero / Sorcerer (Columbia)
*         Alice Coltrane / Isis and Osiris / Journey In Satchidananda
(Impulse)
*         Ryan Cohan / One Sky: Tone Poems For Humanity (suite in 4 parts -
Into Being 1 & 2; Wonder & Response; Awe; Hope) / One Sky (Motema)
*         Chet Baker / I Fall In Love Too Easily / My Funny Valentine
(Pacific Jazz)
*         Jessica Williams / Little Bird Song / This Side Up (Max Jazz)
*         Bill Stewart / When You’re Smiling / Think Before You Think
(Evidence)
*         Don Cherry / What Reason Could I Give / Dona Nostra (ECM)
*         Slow Poke / Harvest / Slow Poke At Home (Palmetto)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Cloister / Deep Song (Verve)
*         Waynd Escoffery / Melody For Melonae / Veneration (Savant)
*         John Coltrane / Every Time We Say Goodbye / My Favorite Things
(Atlantic)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Slow Poke / Slow Poke at home (Palmetto)
*         Larry Carlton / Live In Tokyo (335 Records)
*         Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
*         John Scofield / This Meets That (Universal)
*         Rashied Ali / Judgement Day, Vol. 2 (Survival)
*         Cique / Cique (Capri)
*         Ryan Cohan / One Sky (Motema)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>