[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 29,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 28 22:11:25 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 22,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 29,2007

Hour 1:

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Trip Fall Get Up Again" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper Street)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "Some Other Spring" - Love Letters from Ella - (Concord)

DEE DANIELS - "Fire And Rain" - Jazzinit - (Origin)

ASTRUD GILBERTO - "Here's That Rainy Day" - Jazz 'Round Midnight - (Verve)

ALAN BERGMAN - "How Do You Keep the Music Playing" - Lyrically - (Verve)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "I Want a Little Girl" - I've Got My Fingers Crossed - (Harper Street)

DIANA KRALL - "I'll String Along With You" - When I Look Into Your Eyes - (Verve)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Get Out of Town" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

RITA COOLIDGE - "I Don't Know Enough About You" - And So Is Love - (Concord)

JAN EISEN - "Deed I Do" - Summer Me Winter Me - (One Take)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "I Can't Believe It" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper Street)

CHET BAKER - "It's Always You" - Chet Baker Sings - (Pacific Jazz)

CARMEN LUNDY - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

K.D.LANG - "Angel Eyes" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

DR.JOHN - "Lazy Bones" - Mercernary - (Blue Note)

Hour 2:

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "I've Got My Fingers Crossed" - I've Got My Fingers Crossed - (Harper Street)

MARILYN SCOTT - "Stardust" - Nightcap - (Prana)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Poetry Man" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

DIANA KRALL - "Peel Me a Grape" - Love Scenes - (Impulse)

RANDY CRAWFORD/JOE SAMPLE - "Sea Line Woman" - Feeling Good - (PRA)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Exactly Like You" - I've Got My Fingers Crossed - (Harper Street)

KEMBA COFIELD - "Fallin' Leaves" - Shades of Kemba - (Indep)

SANDY DENNISON - "Lonely Hours" - Jazzed - (Indep)

FRANK SINATRA - "I Could Have Danced All Night" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

LIZZ WRIGHT - "Reaching For the Moon" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Rainy Day Serenade" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper Street)

GLORIA COOPER - "Seabreeze" - Dedicated to You - (Origin)

NNENNA FREELON - "Lover Man" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

DR JOHN - "Blue Skies" - Afterglow - (Blue Thumb)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM