[JPL] PLAYLIST: 10-28-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Oct 29 02:00:33 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Rufus Reid Quintet - Celebration - Live At The Kennedy Center - Motema Music - 2007
Paul Bollenback - Alter Ego - Invocation - Elefant Dreams - 2007
Cyrus Chestnut - Can't Help Falling In Love - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Koch Records - 2007
Herbie Hancock - River - River - Verve - 2007
Jon Mayer - Nica's Dream - So Many Stars - Reservoir Music - 2007
Terence Blanchard - Wading Through - A Tale Of God's Will - Blue Note - 2007
Calabria Foti - I Am Woman (You Are Man)/ You Facinate Me So - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - MoCo Records - 2007
Jonathan Kreisberg - Stella By Starlight - The South Of Everywhere - Mel Bay Records - 2007

1:00
McCoy Tyner Quartet - Search For Peace - Quartet - McCoy Tyner Music - 2007
Ryan Cohan - Easy For You To Say - One Sky - Motema Music - 2007
Bill Easley - Hi Fly - Business Man's Bounce - 18th & Vine - 2007
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Four Women - Red Earth - DDB Records - 2007
Mike Longo Trio - Everytime I See You - Float Like A Butterfly - CAP - 2007
Diana Krall - The Look Of Love - The Very Best Of - Verve - 2007
Christian Scott - The Uprising - Anthem - Concord Music - 2007

2:00
Willie Williams Trio - Comet Ride - Comet Ride - Miles High Productions - 2007
Radam Schwartz - You'll Always Be My Baby - Magic Tales - Arabesque Recordings - 2007
Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Free At Last - DDD Digital Stero - 2006
Ezra Weiss - Run Under The Fountain - Get Happy - Roark Records - 2007
Tineke Postma - Synchronicity - A Journey That Matters - Foreign Media Jazz - 2007
Roni Ben-Hur - My Man, Harris - Keepin It Open - Motema Music - 2007
Sophie Milman - Make Someone Happy - Make Someone Happy - Linus Entertainment - 2007
Bobby Floyd - Hank's Idea - Notes To And From My Friends - Chicken Coup Records - 2007

3:00
Rashied Ali Quintet - Lush Life - Judgment Day Vol. 2 - Survival Records - 2006
Harry Allen-Joe Cohn Quartet - Pet Me, Poppa - Music From Guys And Dolls - Arbors Records - 2007
Michael O'Neill Quintet - Cheek To Cheek - Still Dancin - JazzMo Records - 2007
Greg Chako - What Da Funk! - Paint A Picture, Tell A Story - Chako Productions - 2007
Will Scruggs Jazz Fellowship - Swingin' To The Left - Bluebari Jam - Summit Records - 2007
Stacey Kent - What A Wonderful World - Breakfast On The Morning Tram - Blue Note - 2007
Louis Armstrong - When The Saints Go Marching In - Live 1958 Monterey Jazz Festival - MJF Records - 2007