[JPL] Jazz Improv Convention

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Mon Oct 29 11:58:00 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the info on the first Jazz Improv Convention as I did not
attend.

Also, congrats to you and the Red Sox nation.  You kicked butt!!
We'll continue this never ending baseball saga next year!!!

Also, hold your head up Arturo.  No shame in Colorado.  The Rockies had
a great run... The National League needs to step it up a bit however.

Bobby "Bronx Bomber" Jackson