[JPL] Playlist, WBLV/WBLU, 10-29- 10 p.m.-12 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:27:28 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Monday, October 29, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca

Woody Herman, Four Brothers; Blowing Up A Storm: Columbia.
Woody Herman, Keeper of the Flame; Keeper of the Flame: Capitol.
The Four Brothers, The Swinging Door; Together Again: RCA.
Zoot Sims Quartet, 9:20 Special/The Man I Love; That Old Feeling: Chess.
Frank Rosolino/Carl Fontana, Just Friends; Trombone Heaven: Uptown.
Kurt Elling, Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me; Nightmoves: Concord.
Bobby Hutcherson, Don't Blame Me; For Sentimental Reasons: Kind of Blue.
Charlie Parker, Yardbird Suite; Complete Savoy and Dial Master Takes: Savoy.

11 p.m.

Al Cohn/Zoot Sims, Yardbird Suite; Motoring Along: Sonet.
Zoot Sims, Hawthorne Nights/Main Stem; Hawthorne Nights: Pablo.
Gerry Mulligan Concert Jazz Band, Apple Cores; Europe 1: RTE.
Gerry Mulligan, The Red Door; Meets the Saxophonists: Verve.
Steve Nelson, Night Mist Blues; Sound-Effect: High Note.
Freddie Cole, You Leave Me Breathless; Music, Maestro, Please: High Note.
UMO Jazz Orchestra, Melancholia; Plays the Music of Muhal Richard Abrams: Slam.
Dave Brubeck, Autumn In Our Town; Indian Summer: Telarc.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457