[JPL] Thanks for your help.

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:59:03 EDT 2007

10/29/07

Just a note to say thanks to all of the labels, artists and promoters who responded to my request for giveaway's for our Jazz fest weekend. It was well received this year even without the live concert which has been traditional for Sat. night. You know who you are and your support of WWSP Jazz programming is gratefully acknowledged.

I especially would like to give a shout out to the individual artists who responded. You have always been the bread and butter for WWSP and I am always grateful for your support.

On a personal note, it is particularly rewarding to have the folks whom I've established good relationships and friendships with from meeting, spoken with or corresponded with for the last 11 years respond. Your year to year support for Jazz and World music at WWSP shows me that it is'nt always about business (market size) but about the music and a dedication to radio.

I'm very lucky.

Russ
Russell HainesJazz/World Music DirectorWWSP 90fm1608 Reserve StreetStevens Point, WI. 54481