[JPL] The aftermath in Denver

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 17:03:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/29/2007 3:24:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
POWDERSPAM at aol.com writes:

<<..that variety  of corporate interference takes away part of the advantage
of  being at your homefield..>>

I've been to many a ballgame, at Fenway and elsewhere, and it never crossed
my mind that the players gave a damn about the music and sideshow. Sure, the
audience helps pump their adrenalin, and perhaps for three minutes that means
the singing of the National Anthem. But then, that's gone in an instant.

The crowd will provide their adrenalin rush from other  inspiration.

Just my opinion, of course.

Ed