[JPL] The aftermath in Denver

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 17:48:55 EDT 2007

Actually they do. I know a lot of times it has to do with shows that
are in town but they regularly bring in performers (both students and
faculty) from the music schools in town. Wayne Naus and Tiger Okoshi
are regular performers and Tiger has a large group of Japanese
drummers he brings in to perform the National Anthem for starts by
Dice K.

Jeff