[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.29.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 29 20:29:49 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.29.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Pete Mills - Straight Up - Fresh Spin - Chicken Coup
Herbie Hancock w/Corinne Bailey Rae - River - River...the joni
letters - Verve
Paul Bollenbeck - Alter Ego - Invocation - Elefant Dreams

Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford -  I See A Horizon - Palmetto
Slow Poke - Harvest - Slow Poke - at home - Palmetto
Bill Mays - Invention #8 / Ah-Leu Cha - The Inventions Trio - Palmetto

Stacey Kent - Landslide - Breakfast On The Morning Tram - Blue Note
David Hazeltine - Reverence - The Inspiration Suite - Sharp Nine
Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen - The Song Is You - The Unforgettable
NHOP Live - ACT

Evan Christopher w/ Dick Hyman - Vieux Carre - Delta Bound - Arbors
Nicki Parrott w/Rossano Sportiello - What A Little Moonlight Can Do
For You - People Will Say We're In Love - Arbors
The Harlem Experiment - Bei Mir Bist Du Schon - The Harlem Experiment
- Ropeadope
Giacomo Gates - Full Of Myself - Luminosity - Doubledavemusic

Stanley Clarke - La Cancion De Sofia - the Toys of Men - Heads-Up
Josh Roseman - Satta Massaganna - New constellations: Live in Vienna
- Accurate
Grazya Auguscik - The River - Live Sounds Live - GMA

Bill Easley - Hi Fly - Business Man's Bounce - 18th & Vine
Dena Derose - Speak Low - Live at the Jazz Standard - MAXJAZZ
Dale Bruning - Concierto de Aranjuez - Classical Connections - Vol. I
- Jazz Link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM