[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/29/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 05:51:04 EDT 2007

     Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday October 29, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Les McCann – On The Soul Side – Back Rub – (Music Masters)
Caribbean Jazz Project – Island Stories – Calabash – (Heads Up)
Gato Barbieri – Passion And Fire – She Is Michelle – (A&M)
Bob James – Restoration – Westchester Lady – (Warner Bros.)
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – Watch What Happens – (DSG)
Tommy Flanagan – Something Borrowed, Something Blue – Peace –
(Prestige)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – A Darker Shade Of Rose – (NAS)
9:00pm
*New England Jazz Ensemble – Live-Pittsfield Jazz Festival – You Don’t
Know What Love Is – (Sea Breeze)
*Herb Gibson – Let’s Play – Moon Ray – (Silverado)
Count Basie – For The First Time – Blues In The Alley – (Pablo)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Folk Music – Ceora – (Origin)
Scott Hamilton – With Strings – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Concord
*Calabria Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – For All We Know –
(MoCo)
*Leslie Pintchik – Quartets – Too Close For Comfort – (Ambient)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – Why Did I Choose You? –
(HighNote)
10:00pm
*Mike Barone – By Request – My Melancholy Baby – (Rhubarb)
Grover Washington Jr. – All My Tomorrows – One Must Forgive –
(Columbia)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – So In Love – (Prevenient)
*Diana Krall – The Very Best – Fly Me To The Moon – (Verve)
*Falkner Evans – Arc – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (CAP)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last-Glorious Sun – (JB)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – The World Keeps You Waiting –
(MCG)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Autumn Leaves – (Wrong)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue – Sky Blue – (artistShare)
*Tardo Hammer –Look Stop & Listen – Dial B For Beauty – (Sharp 9)
*Barney McClure – Spot - Daydream – (OA2)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Rip Van Winkle – (Reservoir)
*Marvin Stamm – Alone Together – Alone Together – (Jazzed Media)
Atsuko Hashimoto – Full Organ – Time After Time – (JasRac)

*Indicates recent release