[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/29

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 07:55:32 EDT 2007

Monday, Oct 29, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Pledging

Monday Night Spotlight - Bill Charlap

	8:00pm
Tommy Flanagan: Peace, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy 1027)

8:07pm
Brian Lynch/Bill Charlap: Autumn Nocturne, Brian Lynch Meets Bill
Charlap (Sharp Nine 1027)

8:21pm
Bill Charlap: All Across The City, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue
Note 97044)

8:28pm
Bill Charlap: All Through The Night, All Through The Night (Criss Cross
1153)

8:45pm
Bill Charlap: A Foggy Day, Bill Charlap Plays George Gershwin (Blue Note
606)

9:01pm
Bill Charlap: Georgia On My Mind, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

9:07pm
Bill Charlap: Big Stuff, Some Where (Blue Note 94807)

9:20pm
Bill Charlap: My Shining Hour, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue Note
97044)

9:27pm
Bill Charlap: Jubilee, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

9:31pm
Bill Charlap: Donna Lee, Along With Me (Chiaroscuro 326)

9:42pm
Bill Charlap: In The Still Of The Night, Written In The Stars (Blue Note
27291)

9:49pm
Bill Charlap: Put On A Happy Face, All Through The Night (Criss Cross 1153)

10:01pm
Brian Lynch/Bill Charlap: On Green Dolphin Street, Brian Lynch Meets
Bill Charlap (Sharp Nine 1027)

10:09pm
Bill Charlap: I Walk With Music, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

10:14pm
Bill Charlap: Godchild, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue Note 97044)

10:18pm
Bill Charlap: Early To Bed, Along With Me (Chiaroscuro 326)

10:29pm
Houston Person/Bill Charlap: I Was Telling Her About You, You Taught My
Heart To Sing (HighNote 7134)

10:33pm
Bill Charlap: The Nearness Of You, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

10:41pm
Bill Charlap/Sean Smith: Tears, Bill Charlap & Sean Smith (Progressive 7092)

10:49pm
Various Artists: Noblesse, The Gerry Mulligan Songbook (Chiaroscuro 349)

11:01am
Various Artists: Walkin' Shoes, The Gerry Mulligan Songbook (Chiaroscuro
349)

11:06pm
Bill Charlap: I've Just Seen Her, All Through The Night (Criss Cross 1153)

11:12pm
Brian Lynch/Bill Charlap: My Heart Stood Still, Brian Lynch Meets Bill
Charlap (Sharp Nine 1027)

11:18pm
Bill Charlap: The Lady Is A Tramp, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue
Note 97044)

11:28pm
Bill Charlap: Stardust, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

11:38pm
Bill Charlap: One For My Baby, Written In The Stars (Blue Note 27291)

11:47pm
Bill Charlap: Some Other Time, Somewhere (Blue Note 94807)

11:54pm
Bill Charlap: Soon, Bill Charlap Play George Gershwin (Soon 60669)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston