[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 10-27-07

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 13:18:51 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
Jazz Connections 10-27-07
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Nigel Kennedy-Midnight Blue-The Blue Note Sessions-Blue Note
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan-Stompin' At The Savoy-Live @ MCG-MCG
David Murray-Family Reunion-Sacred Ground-Justiin Time
Gerald Wilson Orch.-Allegro-Monterey Moods-Mack Ave.
McCoy Tyner-Passion Dance-Quartet-McCoy Tyner Music
Jackie Ryan-The Best Is Yet To Come-You & The Night & The Music-Open Art
Deep Blue Organ Trio-A Deeper Blue-Folk Music-Origin
Deborah Cox-Squeeze Me-Destination Moon-Decca
John Stein-Booga Lou-Green St.-Whistling City Sound
Mark Weinstein-Soul Leo-Con Alma-Jazzheads
Frank Morgan-Green Dolphin St.-Live @ The Jazz Standard Vol. 3-High Note
Kenny Clarke-Bohemia After Dark-Bohemia After Dark-Savoy
Al Cohn-A Kiss To Build A Dream On-Cohn, Newman & Green-Mosaic Select
Milt Jackson & Clayton Hamilton Jazz Orch.-Since I Fell For You-
Explosive-Quest/Warners
Carmen McRae-I Cried For You-Lover Man-Columbia
Freddie Hubbard-You're My Everything-Hub Tones-Blue Note
John Coltrane-In A Sentimental Mood-The Gentle Side Of...-Impulse
Grant Green-Mambo Man-The Latin Bit-Blue Note
Miles Davis-Dear Old Stockholm-Round About Midnight-Columbia
Yusef Lateef-Ghost Of A Chance-The Golden Flute-Impulse
Dexter Gordon-The End Of A Love Affair-Dexter Calling-Blue Note
Thelonious Monk-Straight No Chaser-The Measure Of...-Hear Music
Earl Hines-Blues In My Flat-Once Upon A Time-Impulse
Charlie Ventura-After You've Gone-The Complete Verve Quartet &
Quintet-Verve
Gary Burton-Afro Blue-For Hamp, Red, Bags & Cal-Concord
Joe Henderson-Lazy Afternoon-Ballads & Blues-Blue Note

Please send submission copies to:
Toby Gleason
Jazz Director
KRCB-FM