[JPL] Jazz Improv Conference Agree

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 17:46:10 EDT 2007

I agree with Ed McBride about the Manhattan Center. It seemed like a fire
trap and greatly in need of cleaning and renovation. However Eric did a
yeoman's job in putting together such an ambitious undertaking in the first
year and making it a success. The Hilton where IAJE usually is is probably
too expensive at least until this conference gets bigger. It was great fun
meeting Brad Stone and Tom the Jazzman. I would have liked more discussion
about internet radio and the exorbitant fees that are looming for us on the
horizon. Very unfair and so much smelling like the lobbyists got the to
powers at the Library of Congress.   Nancy
--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"