[JPL] Playlist, Jazz From Blue Lake, 10-30-07

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:20:57 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Monday, October 29, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca

Clifford Brown/Max Roach Quintet, Joy Spring/Daahoud; Brownie Complete: EmArcy.
Clifford Brown/Max Roach Quintet, The Blues Walk/Cherokee; Brownie
Complete: Emarcy.
Phil Woods/DePaul University Jazz Ensemble, Stockholm Sweetnin';
Swingchronicity: Jazzed Media.
Deep Blue Organ Trio, This I Dig of You; Folk Songs: Origin.
P.J. Perry/Campbell Ryga Quintet, I Can't Get Started; Joined at the
Hip: Cellar Live.
Patti Austin, Funny Face; Avant-Gershwin: Rendezvous.

11 p.m.

Sonny Rollins, Pent-Up House; Plus Four: Prestige.
Clifford Brown/Max Roach Quintet, I'll Remember April; Brownie Complete: EmArcy.
Kurt Elling, Tight/Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me; Nightmoves: Concord.
Eric Alexander, Temple of Olympic Zeus; Temple of Olympic Zeus: High Note.
David Hazeltine, Gratitude; The Inspiration Suite: Sharp Nine.
Andy Bey, I Let A Song Go Out of My Heart; It Ain't Necessarily So:
12th Street Records.

 12 a.m.

Chris Powell's Blue Flames, I Come From Jamaica/Ida Red; The Beginning
and the End: Columbia.
Clifford Brown, Brownie Speaks/De-Dah; Memorial Album: Blue Note.
Tadd Dameron Orchestra, Theme of No Repeat/Choose Now; Memorial Album: Prestige.
J.J. Johnson, Turnpike/Get Happy; The Eminent J.J. Johnson: Blue Note.
Clifford Brown, Brownie Eyes/Minor Mood; Memorial Album: Blue Note.
Gigi Gryce Orchestra, Brown Skins;Complete Paris Sessions vol 1: Vogue.
Clifford Brown Sextet, Minority; in Paris: Prestige.

1 a.m.

Eberhard Weber, Syndrome; Stages of a Long Journey: ECM.
Alan Pasqua, George Russell; The Anti-Social Club: Cryptogramophone.
George Russell, Listen to the Silence; 80th Birthday Concert: Concept.
Linda Sharrock/Eric Watson, The Bystander (to Roman Polanski); Listen
to the Night: Owl/Sunnyside.
John Hollenbeck & Jazz Bigband Graz, The Bird with the Coppery, Keen
Claws; Joys and Desires: Intuition.
Sam Rivers Trio, Solace; Firestorm: RivBea Sound Inc.
Ornette Coleman, Jordan; Sound Grammar: Sound Grammar.
Myra Melford/Mark Dresser/Matt Wilson, Modern Pine; Big Picture:
Cryptogramophone.

2 a.m.
Art Blakey, Now's the Time/Confirmation; A Night At Birdland Vol. 2: Blue Note.
Fred Anderson, Timeless; Timeless: Delmark.
Antonio Sanchez, Inner Urge; Migration: Sunnyside.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457