[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 10/29/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Wed Oct 31 03:29:55 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday October 29, 2007         8-midnight

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Keith Jarrett/Peacock/DeJohnette - Butch and Butch  (Up for It)
Clifford Brown - Brownie Speaks  (Memorial Album)
Jackie Ryan - Let There Be Love (You and the Night and the Music) *
Choro Ensemble - Bolo De Fuba (Nosso Tempo) *
Manuel Valera - So You Say  (Vientos) *
Slow Poke - Afro Blake (At Home) *
Ezra Weiss - Run Under the Fountain  (Get Happy) *
Poncho Sanchez- Maceo's House (Raise Your  Hand)*
Lisa Markley - Fork in the Road (The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries) *
Pearl Django - The Conversation (Modern Times)*

9:06              (featuring NC's Frank  Kimbrough)
Frank  Kimbrough - Kid Stuff  (Lullabluebye)
Herbie Nichols Project -   The Happenings (Strange City)
Ron Brendle Trio  - Dee Dee (Here)
Kendra Shank - Alone Together   (Reflections)
Maria Schneider - Danca Ilusoria (Concert in the Garden)
Ben Allison  - Peace Pipe  (title)
Katie Bull - Love Spook  (title)
Frank  Kimbrough - Lucent   (Play)

10:06
Clifford Brown - Joy Spring  (Proper Box Set)
Sarah Vaughan - You're Not the Kind (Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown)
John Hicks - I Remember Clifford  (Sweet Love of Mine)
Jessica Williams - The Judge  (This Side Up)
Betty Carter - East of the Sun   (I'm Yours, You're Mine)
Barry Harris - Nascimento   (First Time Ever)
Hadda Brooks - That's My Desire  (Hadda Sings)
Jim Balagurchik - Glorious Sun (Free at Last) *

11:06
Marty Ehrlich/Myra Melford  - I See a Horizon   (Spark!) *
Joel Frahm - Bob's Blues  (We Used To Dance) *
Luciana Souza - You and the Girl  (New Bossa Nova) *
Either/Orchestra - The Brunt (title)
Andy Milne - The Times They Are A-Changin'  (Dreams and False Alarms) *
John Scofield - Behind Closed Doors  (This Meets That) *
Andrew Hill - Samba Rasta (Eternal Spirit)
Julie Hardy - On the Verge (The Wish) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org
Project Consultant, Duke University/FollowingMonk.org