[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/30/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 05:50:34 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday October 30, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Pedra Verde – (Brownstone)
*Pete Mills – Fresh Spin – Straight Up – (Chicken Coup)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
*Diana Krall – The Very Best – Little Girl Blue – (Verve)
*Bill Holman – Hommage – If You Could See Me Now – (Jazzed Media)
*Shook/Russo – Introducing The FAB Trio – I Want A Little Girl –
(Summit)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th &
Vine)
*Michael O’Neill – Still Dancin’ – Cheek To Cheek – (Jazzmo)
9:00pm
*South 9 Ensemble – the Llama – Get Me To The Church On Time – (self
released)
Atsuko Hashimoto – Songs we Love – Ladybug – (Thousand Days)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Secret Love – (Jazzed Media)
*Carl Saunders – Exploration – The Hook – (MAMA)
*Stevens, Siegel & Ferguson – Get Out Of Town – I Loves You Porgy –
(Imaginary)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – A Day Like This – (MCG)
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Sabia – (Blue Toucan)
10:00pm
Count Basie – April In Paris – Corner Pocket – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – April In Paris – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – Shiny Stockings – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – What Am I Here For – (Verve)
Count Basie – April In Paris – Midgets – (Verve)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Kid From Redbank – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Duet – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – After Supper – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Flight Of The Foo Birds – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Double-O – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Teddy The Toad – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Whirly-Bird – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Midnight Blue – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Li’l Darlin’ – (Roulette)
11:00pm
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – It’s A Wonderful World - (Lauren)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Manfredo Fest – Just Jobim – Luisa – (dmp)
*David Sills – Green – Prelude To A Kiss – (Origin)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – All The Things You Are –
(Silverado)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)

*Indicates recent release