[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU 10/29/2007 - Frankenstein-fest, Wendy Reid Crisp Intv'w, featured Album Phil Bodner Once More with Feeling - Arbors

anythinggoes radio anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 07:28:29 EDT 2007

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.  The playlist
below is for the live broadcast on October 29, 2007

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations and webcasters via CD or download at no cost and welcomes
inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcastschedule.html

 Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is also broadcast 61x weekly via it's radio
and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Please see http://www.anythinggoesradio.com
<http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/>  for complete list of affiliates.

10/29/2007 - Frankenstein-fest, Wendy Reid Crisp Intv'w, featured Album Phil
Bodner Once More with Feeling

ARTIST Tune / Song      ALBUM LABEL

9 am hour         9 am hour         9 am hour         9 pm hour

Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch    Anything Goes

Champian Fulton w/David Berger & the Sultans of Swing  I Didn't Mean A Word
I Said       Champian Fulton w/David Berger & the Sultans of Swing
Sweet Thunder

Phil Bodner       I'm Getting Sentimental Over You            Once More with
Feeling  Arbors

Tony Bennett     The Very Thought of You           The Very Thought of You
SONY

James Taylor    Sweet Baby James        Sweet Baby James        Warner
Brothers

Rocky Horror Picture Show        Late Night Double Feature Picture Show
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Theme from Alfred Hitchcock Show

Frankenstein the Musical Contest

The Wizard of Oz          Overture            The Wizard of Oz
Rhino

Judy Garland    Over the Rainbow          The Wizard of Oz          Rhino

The Wizard of Oz          Cyclone            The Wizard of Oz          Rhino

James Taylor    Fire and Rain    Sweet Baby James        Warner Brothers

10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour

Ray Bolger        If I Only Had A Brain      The Wizard of Oz

Mary Martin       I Won't Grow Up            Peter Pan         Columbia
Broadway Masterworks

Wendy Reid Crisp Intv'w

Theme from The Addams Family

Frankenstein the Musical Contest

Barry Bostwick  Dammit Janet    Rocky Horror Picture Show

Johnny Mercer  On the Atchison Topeka & the Santa Fe  Mr. Personality
Golden Options

James Taylor    Steamroller        Sweet Baby James        Warner Brothers

Phil Bodner       Hanky Panky     Once More with Feelin'   Arbors

11 am Hour       11am Hour        11am Hour        11am Hour

Going Places with Manny

Judy Garland    For Me & My Gal/Trolley Song    Judy at Carnegie Hall
Capitol

Bert Lahr          If I Were King of the Forest        The Wizard of Oz
Rhino

Theme from The Alfred Hitchcock Show

Dizzy's Contest

James Rana Jackolantern Trivia

Susan Sarandon            Touch Me          Rocky Horror Picture Show

James Taylor    Suite for 20G     Sweet Baby James        Warner Brothers

Ella Fitzgerald    Mack the Knife  Compact Jazz   Verve

Louis Armstrong            Mack the Knife

Theme from The Alfred Hitchcock Show

Frankenstein the Musical Contest

Phil Bodner       Oh Lady Be Good          The Clarinet Virtuousity of Phil
Bodner    Arbors

12 pm hour       12pm hour        12pm hour        12 pm hour

Rocky Horror Picture Show        Time Warp

Rob Rio La Earthquake Boogie    Swingtrain         RoBoss

Batman Theme

Theme from Alfred Hitchcock

Frankenstein the Musical Contest

Cleo Laine        I Want to Be Happy       The Songs of Vincent Youmans
Youmans Family Submission

Theme from the Odd Couple

The Swing Session        Spooks Holiday The Swing Session        Jewel

Peggy Lee        Caramba It's the Samba All Time Greatest Hits     Cema

Eddie Cantor     Mad Russian     Golden Age of Comedy  On the Air

Harry James & Orch      Boo Woo          Ciribiribin          Platinum

Theme from the Munsters

Theme from One Step Beyond/The Twilight Show

Tim Curry         Sweet Transvestite         Rocky Horror Picture Show

Rocky Horror Picture Show        Time Warp        Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tony Bennett     Anything Goes

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A Conscience*

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com