[JPL] Playlist, Blue Lake, 10-31 10 p.m. to (incomplete)

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:36:45 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca

Lester Bowie, Thriller;    :Venture.
Big Maybelle, Candy; Women of Substance: Savoy.
Lambert/Henricks/Ross, Halloween Spooks; Best of: Columbia.
Gene Ammons, Blue Velvet; Gentle Jug, vol. 3: Prestige.
Philly Joe Jones, Blues For Dracula; Blues For Dracula: Prestige.
Jazz Datebook:
Lionel Hampton, Flyin' Home; Flyin' Home: Decca.
Count Basie, The King; 1945-46: Chronological Classics.
Count Basie, Mutton Leg; 1946-47: Chronological Classics.
Illinois Jacquet, Blue and Sentimental; The Man I Love: Black and Blue.
Betty Joplin, But Never One Like You; Visions of the Moment: Preserved Moments.
Dr. John Hair and New Connections, Sippin' at Billy's; When The Spirit
Gets You: (self released, www.thenewconnections.com ).

11 p.m.

Patti Austin, Lady Be Good; Avant-Gershwin: Rendezvous.
Al Jarreau/Kurt Elling, Take Five; Legends of Jazz: LRS Media.
Charley Harrison, Jeannine; Keeping My Composure: C3 Records.
Kurt Elling, I Like the Sunrise; Nightmoves: Concord Music.
Jazz Datebook.
Illinois Jacquet, Blues for New Orleans; The Man I Love: Black and Blue.
Illinois Jacquet, Harlme Nocturne; Swing's the Thing: Verve.
Stefon Harris, Single Petal of a Rose; African Tarantella: Blue Note.
Dave Brubeck, Autumn In Our Town; Indian Summer: Telarc.

12 a.m. (Out On Blue Lake)

Jimmy Bennington, Street of Loneliness; Midnight Choir: OA2.
Jimmy Bennington/Julian Priester, Return to Saturn/Blount; Portraits
and Silhouettes: TSP (www.benningtonjazz.com).
Territory Band-6/Fred Anderson, Part 2; Collide: Okka Disk.
Jason Kao Hwang/Sang Won Park, Listen; Local Lingo: Euonymus.
Rempis Percussion Quartet, Black Book; Hunters and Gatherers: 482 Music.
Jazz Datebook