[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 08/31/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:15:25 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/31/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Bill Mays/Baubles, Bangles and Beads/Fantasy/Palmetto*

Dee Daniels/Hello/Jazzinit/Origin Records*

Billy Valentine/It's Magic/Travelin Light/Primrose Lane*

McCoy Tyner/For All We Know/McCoy Tyner Quartet/Half Note*

Gloria Lynne/Evergreen/From My Heart To Yours/High Note*

Allan Harris/L-O-V-E/Nat King Cole: Long Live The King/Love Productions*

Gail Pettis/May I Come In?/May I Come In?/OA2*

Sean Jones/Never Let Me Go/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue Records*

Alvin Queen/Queen's Beat/I Ain't Looking At You/Justin Time*

Alvin Queen 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Alvin Queen/There's Blues Everywhere/I Ain't Looking At You/Justin Time*

Alvin Queen/Mellow Soul/I Ain't Looking At You/Justin Time*

Greg Duncan Quintet/Jimi H/Unveiled/OA2*

Paul Chambers/We Six/Whims of Chambers/Blue Note

Wallace Roney/Un Poco Loco/JAZZ/High Note*

Sean Jones/Blak Music/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue Records*

Tom Harrell/Contrary Mary/Light On/High Note*

Christian Scott/Like That/Anthem/Concord Jazz*

8PM

Rashied Ali Quintet/Thing For Joe/Judgment Day, Vol. 2/Survival Records*

Terence Blanchard/In Time of Need/A Tale of God's Will/Blue Note*

Adonis Rose/On The Verge/On The Verge/Criss Cross Jazz

David Murray Black Saint Quartet/Sacred Ground/Sacred Ground/Justin Time*

Warren Oree & the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/Man Bites Dog/Man Bites Dog/Silk
Skin Records*

Steps Ahead/Vibe/Vibe/NYC

Manuel Valera/So You Say/Vientos/Anzic Records*

9PM

Leon Jordan, Jr./Belleza/Leon Jordan, Jr./LJJ*

Rene Marie/This Is (Not) A Protest Song/Experiment in Truth/Rene Marie*

Chris Potter 10/Chief Seattle/Cong For Anyone/Sunnyside*

Rob Ryndak/Jadey/A Reason To Smile/Pacific Coast Jazz*

Greg Chako/Marilyn's Dilemma/Paint A Picture, Tell A Story/Chako
Productions*

Sonny Fortune/Charade/You and the Night and the Music/18th & Vine*

Marcus Strickland Twi-Life Group/Pilgrimage/Open Reel Deck/Strick Muzik*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.