[JPL] Jazz Improv Convention - discount ticket

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Sun Sep 2 22:20:48 EDT 2007

Hello All -
As I am involved with the Following Monk Festival here in Durham, I will not be attending the Jazz Improv Convention in October.  I had already purchased a ticket, however, under the Early Bird Rates.  Since it seems that one may transfer these tickets, please contact me if you would like to obtain that transfer for $145  (vs. the $195 it is now).

If you are interested, please contact me off list  -
Thanks -

Susan Reeves
susan at susanreeves.net
Project Consultant, Duke University/FollowingMonk.org
WSHA 88.9fm Raleigh