[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 9-2-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 15:23:22 EDT 2007

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

A 4-hour show for this Labor Day Sunday as I fill in for Mr Jazz &
Bebop & Beyond.

intro: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Room 608/HORACE SILVER/HS & the Jazz Messengers
Silver's Serenade/HORACE SILVER/Silver's Serenade
The Masquerade is Over/NANCY WILSON-CANNONBALL ADDERLY
Unit 7/NW-CA/Nancy Wilson-Cannonball Adderly
A Sleepin' Bee/NANCY WILSON-CANNONBALL ADDERLY/eponymous
Day Waves/STAN GETZ/Captain Marvel
Bright Moments/STEVE TURRE/Music of Rahsaan Roland Kirk
If You Could See Me Now/AMANDA CARR/Soon 2007

Soon/AMANDA CARR/Soon 2007
Sky Blue/MARIA SCHNEIDER/Sky Blue 2007
Alter Ego/JAMES WILLIAMS/Sunnyside 25th Anniversary
Downtown Sounds/ONE FOR ALL/The Lineup 2007
Havilah/ROBERT IRVING III/New Momentum 2007
What a Difference a Day Made/DEBORAH COX/Destination Moon 2007
Destination Moon/DEBORAH COX/Destination Moon 2007
Contagious/DAYNA STEPHENS/The Timeless Now 2007
Lush Life/STAN GETZ/Captain Marvel

intro:One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Work Song/ROY HARGROVE-ANTONIO HART/The Tokyo Sessions
Lazy Afternoon/ELIN/Lazy Afternoon
Rhythm Spirit/FRED HERSCH/Night & the Music 2007
Hartland/STRYKER-SLAGLE BAND/Latest Outlook 2007
Pink/BOBBY SANABRIA/Big Band Urban Folk Tales 2007

Levees/TERENCE BLANCHARD/A Tale of God's Will 2007
This Is Not America/C. HADEN LIBERATION ORCHESTRA/Not in Our Name
Maceo's House/PONCHO SANCHEZ/Raise Your Hand 2007
Yes or No/JOSE RIZO/Jazz on the Latin Side 2007
Thing for Joe/RASHIED ALI QUINTET/Judgment Day Vol 2 2007
Slings and Arrows/CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/Kurt Marti Suite 2007
Nightwings/CLAUS OGERMAN-MICHAEL BRECKER/Cityscape
In a Silent Way/JOE ZAWINUL/Zawinul
Flashpoint/PHIL MILLER/Conspiracy Theories 2007