[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/3/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 05:56:53 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday September 3, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
George Stone – Piece By Piece – They Can’t Take That Away From Me –
(Sea Breeze)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Just You, Just Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Herb Gibson – Let’s Play – Who Can I Turn To? – (Silverado)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – On A Clear Day – (MCG)
*Down To The Bone – Supercharged – Parkside Shuffle – (Narada Jazz)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Sweet And Lovely – (18th & Vine)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Samba Nova – (JB)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Dolphin Dance – (Wrong)
*Susan Pereira – Tudo Azul – O Morro Não Tem Vez – (Riony)
9:00pm
Airto Moreira – I’m Fine, How Are You? – I’m Fine, How Are You? –
(Warner Jazz)
Yellowjackets – Blue Hats – Savanna – (Warner Bros.)
*Rob Van Kreeveld – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – Yours Is My Heart
Alone – (Radio Nederland)
*McCoy Tyner – Quartet – Passion Dance – (HalfNote)
*Terell Stafford – Taking Chances – Taking A Chance On Love – (MaxJazz)
*Bobby Floyd – Notes To And From My Friends – Hip Cake Walk – (Chicken
Coup)
*Sophie Milman – Make Someone Happy – It’s Not Easy Bein’ Green –
(Linus)
10:00pm
*Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – The Days Of Wine And Roses –
(MFT)
*Joan Stiles – Hurly-Burly – Jitterbug Waltz – (Oo-Bla-Dee)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)
*Frank Morgan – A Night In The Life – Billie’s Bounce – (HighNote)
*Bobby Sanabria – Big Band Urban Folktales – Since I Fell For You –
(Jazzheads)
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – El Faquir – (Tone Center)
11:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – Começar De Novo – (Summit)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Come Sunday – (MCG)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – All Of You – (Merless)
*David Sills – Green – Prelude To A Kiss – (Origin)
*Ehud Asherie – Lockout – Un Poco Loco – (Posi-Tone)
*John Pisano – Guitar Night – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Mel Bay)
Kenny Rankin – The Kenny Rankin Album – When Sunny Gets Blue – (RMP)

*Indicates recent release