[JPL] New England Jazz Alliance Events Page

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 23:27:36 EDT 2007

The New England Jazz Alliance is in the process of upgrading our
Web-site, and the first stage has been to improve our Events listing.
We now have an expansive listing of special jazz events in the six state
New England area, which we invite you to view at http://www.nejazz.org.
The listing focuses on performances by musicians with
national/international reputations, at theatrical and  educational
venues.   We also list festivals and special benefit performances
regardless of the performers' stature.  For venues that present jazz on
a regular basis, we have a venues listing, that will be upgraded next.
It is reasonably complete at the present time, but does need to be updated.

We are also collecting personal recollections of the late Herb Pomeroy,
which we will add to our present memorial for Herb, accessible from the
Welcome Page.  Eventually, this will be developed into a more elegant
presentation.

If you have any additions or comments, please contact Paul Combs,
Web-site Committee Chair, OFF LIST at pcomb at comcast.net.