[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - Mid. 9/4

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 00:53:07 EDT 2007

Tuesday, Sept 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: Search For Peace, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

8:18pm
Wallace Roney: Her Story, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

8:24pm
Gloria Lynne: My Funny Valentine, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

8:33pm
John Patton: I Want To Go Home, Mosaic Select (Mosaic 006)

8:41pm
Horace Silver: Hallelujah To Ya, Rockin' With Rachmaninoff (Bop City 1640)

8:46pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

8:52pm
Ron Carter: Cut And Paste, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

9:02pm
Maria Schneider: Rich's Piece, Sky Blue (Artist Share 60065)

9:11pm
Tom Harrell: Nights At Catalonia, Light On (HighNote 7171)

9:19pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

9:25pm
Terence Blanchard: Wading Through, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

9:34pm
Luciana Souza: Love Is For Strangers, The New Bossa Nova (Verve 0009456)

9:40pm
Russell Malone: Playground, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2 (Maxjazz 604)

9:49pm
The Crusaders: So Far Away, The Golden Years (GRP 5007)

10:04pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: LaShea's Walk, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

10:12pm
Steve Turre: The Spirits Up Above, The Spririts Up Above (HighNote 7130)

10:16pm
Lafayette Gilchrist: The Enquizator's Request, Lafayette Gilchrist 3
(Hyena 9358)

10:22pm
Billy Bang: Nothing But Love, Above And Beyond (Justin Time 208)

10:34pm
Mel Martin/Benny Carter: Perdido, Just Friends (Jazzed Media 1025)

10:43pm
Frank Morgan: Green Dolphin Street, A Night In The Life (HighNote 7164)

10:52pm
Frank jackson: I'm Getting Sentimenal Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

11:01pm
Mulgrew Miller: Grew's Tune, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz 219)

11:14pm
Alvin Queen: Mellow Soul, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin Time 3329)

11:21pm
Miles Davis: Autumn Leaves, Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival
Highlights Vol 1 (MJF 30352)

11:35pm
Jimmy Smth: Stardust, Straight Life (Blue Note 85192)

11:41pm
Houston Person/Etta Jones: Don't Misunderstand, Don't Misunderstand Live
In New York (HighNote 7173)

11:45pm
Carol Sloane: I Didn't Know About You, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

11:49pm
Bobby Floyd: Yesterdays, Notes To And From My Friends (Chicken Coup 7006)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston