[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/4/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 05:56:57 EDT 2007

         Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday September 3, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – Chase Scene – (Summit)
Yellowjackets – Bumble Bee – Imperial Strut – (Warner Bros.)
David Benoit/Russ Freeman – Benoit Freeman Project – Mediterranean
Nights – (grp)
*Gary Smulyan – More Treasures – Stop – (Reservoir)
Joe Henderson – Four! – Autumn Leaves – (Verve)
*Luciana Souza – The New Bossa Nova – Were You Blind That Day – (Verve)
*Jimmy Ponder – Somebody’s Child – Too Late Now – (HighNote)
9:00pm
*José Rizo – Tambolero – Au Leu Cha – (Saungú)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Just Friends – (Jazzed Media)
*David Sills – Green – Melon Head – (Origin)
*Bobby Floyd – Notes To And From My Friends – Your Typical Gospel
Song – (Chicken Coup)
*Lenore Raphael - Invitation – Invitation – (Swingin’ Fox)
*David Murray – Sacred Ground – Pierce City – (Justin Time)
10:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage - Raincheck – (Jazz Media)
Lee Ritenour – Captain Fingers – Dolphin Dreams – (Epic)
*Jay Hoggard – The Right Place – Lessons From My Dad – (JHVM)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – It Might As Well Be Spring – (5 Spot)
*Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini – Floating On The Silence – I’ll Remember
April – (Summit)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – My Shining Hour – (Blue
Note)
Kenny Barron – Live At Bradley’s – Blue Moon – (Sunnyside)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue – Rich’s Piece – (artistShare)
*Peter Beets – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – It Has Happened – (Radio
Nederland)
*Jesse van Ruller – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – Goodbye – (Radio
Nederland)
*Reuben Wilson – The Godfathers Of Groove – My Father’s Song – (18th &
Vine)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Eleventh Hour –
(MaxJazz)

*Indicates recent release