[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/5

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 01:27:17 EDT 2007

Wednesday, Sept 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Jacky Terrasson: Everything Happens To Me, Mirror (Blue Note 91185)

8:14pm
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane: Ruby My Dear, The Complete 1957 Riverside
Recordings (Riverside 30027)

8:18pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Embraceable You, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

8:24pm
Mel Torme: A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square, An Evening With Mel
Torme (Concord 4736)

8:31pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

8:41pm
Joe Henderson: Mode For Joe, Mode For Joe (Blue Note 84227)

8:49pm
Maria Schneider: Sky Blue, Sky Blue (Artist Share 60065)

Live interview with Amanda Carr

9:01pm
Amanda Carr: If You Could See Me Now, Soon (OMS 0920)

9:13pm
Amanda Carr: Mais Que Nada, Soon (OMS 0920)

9:33pm
Amanda Carr: Easy Street, Soon (OMS 0920)

9:46pm
Amanda Carr: Flamingo, Soon (OMS 0920)

9:58pm
Kenny Barron: The Lost Ones, Images (Sunnyside 3021)

10:05pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:12pm
Pharoah Sanders: Shukuru, Shukuru (Evidence 22022)

10:18pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

10:32pm
Russell Malone: Theme From Gunsmoke, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2
(Maxjazz 604)

10:42pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

10:48pm
Alvin Queen: Seven Steps To Heaven, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin
Time 3329)

10:55pm
Jackie Ryan: You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To, You And The Night And The
Music (OpenArt 07292)

11:02pm
Jon Lucien: Rashida, GRP 10th Anniversary Collection (GRP 5008)

11:08pm
Jon Lucien: Hello Like Before, Premontion (Columbia 34255)

11:12pm
Tom Harrell: Contrary Mary, Light On (HighNote 7171)

11:21pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

11:30pm
Dave Brubeck: I'm Afraid The Masqurade Is Over, Indian Summer (Telarc 83670)

11:34pm
Ron Carter: Someday My Prince Will Come, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

11:41pm
Mulgrew Miller: Eleventh Hour, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz
219)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.