[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/5/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 05:51:29 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday September 4, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Mike Barone – Live At Donte’s – Juss Messin’ Around – (V.S.O.P.)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – I Concentrate On You – (Prevenient)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th &
Vine)
*Kurt Elling – Nightmoves – Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me –
(Concord)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Secret Love – (Jazzed Media)
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – Have You Met Miss Jones – (Tone Center)
Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – Can You Dig Being Dug? –
(ItsusJazz)
9:00pm
Bob Mintzer – Only In New York – What Might Have Been – (dmp)
Jim Self – InnerPlay – No More Blues – (Basset Hound)
Eric Alexander – It’s All In The Game – Ruby, My Dear – (HighNote)
Cedar Walton – Latin Tinge – Brazil – (HighNote)
Helio Alves – Portrait In Black And White – Angel Eyes – (Reservoir)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Tenor Conclave – (Jazzed Media)
Tom Ranier/Glenn Cashman – Bright Idea – Bob’s Your Uncle – (Primrose
lane)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – Brass Attitude – Knee Deep In Rio – (Concord)
*Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – Body & Soul – (Sweet Jazz)
Kevin Stout/Brian Booth – Tales Of The Tetons – Meadow Muffins –
(Jazzed 5)
*Dale Fielder – Plays The Music Of Pepper Adams – Enchilada Baby –
(Clarion)
*Mike Longo – Float Like A Butterfly – It Could Happen To You – (CAP)
*Gary Foster/Putter Smith – Perfect Circularity – I Remember You –
(AJI)
*Russell Malone – Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 – Theme From
Gunsmoke – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Emily – (MAMA)
*Joe Friedman – Cup ‘O Joe – A Darker Shade Of Rose – (NAS Music)
Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – Last Night When We Were
Young – (Blue Note)
*Martin Bejerano – Evolution/Revolution – You Don’t Know What Love Is –
 (Reservoir)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Sky Life – (HighNote)
Barry Harris – Live In New York – To Dizzy With Love – (Reservoir)
Barney Kessel – Plays For Lovers –I’m Through With Love –
(Contemporary)

*Indicates recent release