[JPL] Detroit Jazz Festival

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Thu Sep 6 21:13:52 EDT 2007

So here's a thought,

Why not have our Jazz Summit in Detroit next year for the jazz festival?
We could start on Wednesday and have the weekend to enjoy the jazz.

One of the things that the Summit does for me is really renew my love of
this music, the people who play it and the people who listen to it.

Detroit would be a great opportunity to bring all of that together.  It is
an excellent festival with lots of choices and it's easy to get around to
the different stages.
Before I went to the festival last year I had no interest in seeing Detroit
again but this festival is so well done and the hotels on the river are
quite nice.

Any thoughts on this?

Blaise Lantana
Music Director