[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/6

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 00:51:53 EDT 2007

Thursday, Sept 6, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:17pm
Tim Armacost: After Ohnedaruth, Rhythm And Transformation (Artistshare 0064)

8:23pm
Chick Corea/Bela Fleck: The Enchantment, The Enchantment (Concord 30253)

8:32pm
Jackie Ryan: The Very Thought Of You, You And The Night And The Music
(OpenArt 07292)

8:37pm
Russell Malone: For The Love Of You, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2
(Maxjazz 604)

8:46pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

8:52pm
Roberto Fonseca: Ishmael, Zamazu (Enja/Justin Time 3328)

9:02pm
Pharoah Sanders: Moon Rays, The Creator Has A Master Plan (Venus 35321)

9:09pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

9:19pm
Wayne Shorter: Footprints, Adam's Apple (Blue Note 46403)

9:26pm
Ron Carter: Bag's Groove, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

9:32pm
Horace Silver: The Rightous Rumba, Rockin' With Rachmaninoff (Bop City 1640)

9:39pm
Joan Stiles: Jitterbug Waltz, Hurly-Burly (Oo-Bla-Dee 9001)

9:44pm
Art Blakey/Thelonious Monk: In Walked Bud, Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers
With Thelonious Monk (Rhino 75598)

9:51pm
Wallace Roney: Un Poco Loco, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

10:03pm
Gloria Lynne: It's Magic, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

10:07pm
Alaadeen: Detour Ahead, And The Beauty Of It All ballads (Asr 4001)

10:16pm
Mel Martin/Benny Carter: People Time, Just Friends (Jazzed Media 1025)

10:29pm
Antonio Sanchez: Arena (Sand), Migration (Cam Jazz 5026)

10:38pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Table Steaks, Tenorist (Savant 2085)

10:46pm
Bill Charlap: My Shing Hour, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue Note 97044)

10:53pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

11:02pm
Alvin Queen: Contemplation, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin Time 3329)

11:09pm
Miles Davis: Autumn Leaves, Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival
Highlights Vol 1 (MJF 30352)

11:21pm
Dayna Stephens: Smoking Gun, The Timeless Now (CTA 005)

11:32pm
Dave Brubeck: The Masquerade Is Over, Indian Summer (Telarc 83670)

11:36am
Maria Schneider: Cerulean Skies, Sky Blue (Artistshare 60065)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston