[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/6/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 7 05:50:21 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday September 6, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Tower Of Power – Back To Oakland – What Is Hip – (Warner Bros.)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Endlessly – (Philips)
Eliane Elias – Fantasia – Girl From Ipanema – (Blue Note)
Norman Connors – Remember Who You Are – You And I – (MoJazz)
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – Small Talk – (Lauren)
Jeff Golub – Avenue Blue – That’s The Way Of The World – (Blue Moon)
New York Voices – Hearts Of Fire – That’s The Way Of The World – (grp)
Herb Alpert – Rise – Rise – (A&M)
*Nigel Kennedy – Blue Note Sessions – I Almost Lost My Mind – (Blue
Note)
9:00pm
Joe Henderson – Big Band – Without A Song – (Verve)
Rob McConnell – Tentet – Old Devil Moon – (Justin Time)
Ronnie Cuber – The Scene Is Clean – Flamingo – (Milestone)
George Robert – Metropole Orchestra – Remembering Henri – (Mons)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – I Have a Dream – (Clavé)
Diane Schuur – In Tribute – Every Time We Say Goodbye – (grp)
Jazz ORGANization – Live At The Sahara – I’m All Smiles – (Pianissimo)
10:00pm
Howie Shear – Bopliography – When The Leaves Turn Brown – (Blue Hawk)
*Ron Carter – Dear Miles – My Funny Valentine – (Blue Note)
Steve Gadd – The Gadd Gang – Watching the River Flow – (Columbia)
*Dee Daniels – Jazzinit – What A Fool Believes – (Origin)
Tommy Flanagan – Jazz Poet – That Tired Routine Called Love –
(Timeless)
Morrie Louden – Time Piece – Insensatez – (MoSound)
Barry Harris/Kenny Barron – Confirmation – East Of The Sun – (Da Music)
*Roni Ben-Hur – Keeping’ It Open – Think Of One – (Motéma)
11:00pm
*Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – Lost Horizons – (MFT)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Solar  – (Wrong)
*Russell Malone – Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 – For The Love Of
You – (MaxJazz)
*Enrico Pieranunzi – Live In Japan – When I Think Of You – (CAM)
*Terell Stafford – Taking Chances – Taking A Chance On Love – (MaxJazz)
*Frank Tiberi – 4 Brothers 7 – Just You, Just Me – (Jazzed Media)

*Indicates recent release