[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM, Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 7 15:09:49 EDT 2007

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 9/03/07
8:00am
Lynn Fiddmont – Flow – Holiday - Mid Life Records
Groovemasters – Play On – Show Me The Way – Boom Records
Spur Of The Moment – Urban Renewal – Urban Renewal – SOTM Records
Take 6 feat. Brian McKnight – Feels Good – What’s Going On – Take 6 Records
Herbie Hancock – Gershwins World – Summertime – Poly Gram Records
Grover Washington – The Essential Smooth Jazz - Mister Magic – Union Square

8:30am
Sonya Mendez – Back To The Islands – He Loves You – Fat & Happy Records
Lee Ritenour – The Best Of Lee Ritenour – 4 On 6 – Verve Records
Tuesday - 09/04/07
8:00am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pop’s Cool Groove – Peak
The Barry Sea Paradox – Lost Soul Found Smooth Jazz – Maputo – Deja Boom
Brian Simpson – Smooth Ones – It’s All  Good – Rendezvous
Kelly Eisenhour – Seek And Find – I Only Have Eyes For You – BluJazz Prod.
Greg Adams – Five To Eleven – Five To Eleven - Ripa Records

8:30am
The Phillip Saisse Trio – Smooth Ones – Do It Again – Rendezvous
Wednesday - 09/05/07
8:00am
Justin Young – On The Way – Sunny – Just N’ Time Records
Soul Ballet – Lavish – Smooth Vegas – ARTizen
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R N’ R – Sao Paulo – ARTizen
Deborah Cox – Destination Moon – September In The Rain – Decca
Soulive – Steady Groovin’ – Golden Lady – Blue Note Records

8:30am
Lee Ritenour – A Twist Of Motown – I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Verve
Thursday - 09/06/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Neville Bothers – Brother Jake
War – Slipping Into Darkness
Al Green – Love & Happiness
The Undisputed Truth – Smiling Faces
Bill Withers – Lean On Me
8:30am
Will Downing – Just My Imagination
Friday - 09/07/07
8:00am
George Benson & Al Jarreau – Givin’ It Up – Summer Breeze – Concord
Chuck Loeb – Presence – Rikki Don’t Lose That Number – Heads Up
Boney James featuring George Duke – Shine – The Total Experience – Concord
Wayne Boyer – The Taste Of You –Nature Of Things – Spirit One Records

8:30am
Hiroshima - Little Tokyo – Hiro Chill – Heads Up
Paul Jackson Jr. – Forever, For Always, For Luther – Never Too Much – GRP
Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio