[JPL] MUSIC FANS NEED "A LOT OF" CHARMAINE CLAMORListeners around the world enjoy free download offer

Jazz Promo Services jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 16:08:31 EDT 2007

September 7, 2007

To: Listings/Critics/Features
From: Jazz Promo Services
Press Contact: JIM EIGO, jazzpromo at earthlink.net

MUSIC FANS NEED "A LOT OF" CHARMAINE CLAMOR
Listeners around the world enjoy free download offer

To celebrate the release of her new album, Flippin' Out (FreeHam0705) --
last week's #1 most added recording to World Music radio playlists --
Filipina vocalist Charmaine Clamor has shared one popular track for free,
and fans around the world have responded enthusiastically.

The song, "I Need a Lot of Love," a light-hearted romp with a Latin feel,
features Ms. Clamor and the song's composer, Zaxariades ("Mr. Z"), in a
spirited scat duet. Radio stations in Australia, Canada, and the United
States are playing the tune, and listeners from around the globe are adding
it to their hard-drives and iPods -- all at no cost.

"I Need a Lot of Love" is available for free download at Ms. Clamor's
official Web site,
<http://www.charmaineclamor.com/> and official MySpace fan site,
<http://www.myspace.com/charmaineclamor> . Additionally, the leading jazz
music Website, All About Jazz, announced today that "I Need a Lot of Love"
is their #2 most downloaded song in the last 30 days.

The East Coast release concert for "Flippin' Out" is September 12, at New
York City's Iridium Jazz Club. Ms. Clamor has additional tour dates
scheduled for September 14-15 in West Orange, New Jersey, at Cecil's Jazz
Club, and on September 16 at the Boston Beehive.

Charmaine Clamor: ŒJazzipinoy¹ artist lands on world music charts
http://www.philippinenews.com/news/view_article.html?article_id=c8ecb6a92dea
51b1eb433fa49e201208