[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 09/08/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:25:25 EDT 2007

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/08/2007

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Lee Morgan/The Lion and the Wolff/Leeway/Blue Note

Marcus Strickland Twi Life Group/Virtue/Open Reel Deck/Strick Muzik*

Dee Dee Bridgewater/Afro Blue/Red Earth/DDB Records*

Hannibal/Echoes/One With The Wind/Muse

Sean Jones/The Sluice/Kaleidoscope/Mack Avenue*

Bradford Hayes/The Desert/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music*

Kate McGarry/Do Something/The Target/Palmetto

7PM

Nordic Connect/Cowboy/Flurry/Ingrid Jensen*

Manuel Valera/Home/Vientos/Anzic Records*

Alvin Queen/Contemplation/I Ain't Looking At You/Justin Time*

John Coltrane/Afro Blue/live at Birdland/Impulse

John Coltrane/My Favorite Things/My Favorite Things/Atlantic

David Hazeltine/Don't Walk Away/The Inspiration Suite/Sharp 9*

8PM

The Rodriguez Brothers/Guayaquil/Conversations/High Note

Christian Scott/The 9/Anthem/Concord Jazz*

Tom Harrell/Bad Stuff/Light On/High Note*

Wallace Roney/Vater Time/JAZZ/High Note*

Herlin Riley/Profit Stop/Cream of the Crescent/Criss Cross Jazz

Warren Oree & the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble/The Messenger/Man Bites Dog/Silk
Skin Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.