[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Sep 10,2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 17:31:40 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Sep 10,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Sep 10,2007

We're featuring Mel Torme for this edition of Cafe Jazz.

Hour 1:

MEL TORME - "I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town" - Collection - (Rhino)

LISA MARKLEY - "Someone Exactly Like You" - The Sky is Blue and Sometimes Cries - (Soona Songs)

DIANA KRALL - "How Insensative" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

MOSE ALLISON - "Top Forty" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Everybody's Boppin" - Hottest New Group in Jazz - (Sony)

MEL TORME - "Dat Dere" - Collection - (Rhino)

PATTI AUSTIN - "The Man I Love" - Jazz After Dark II - (Concord)

CHET BAKER - "There Will Never Be Another You" - Chet Baker Sings - (Pacific Jazz)

JANE MONHEIT - "Overjoyed" - Surrender - (Concord)

DEE DANIELS - "What A Fool Believes" - Jazzinit - (Origin)

MEL TORME - "Gershwin Medley" - Collection - (Rhino)

PATRICIA BARBER - "You Don't Know Me" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

DIANA KRALL - "Cry Me a River" - The Look of Love - (Verve)

ASTRUD GILBERTO - "I Will Wait for You" - Jazz 'Round Midnight - (Verve)

MOSE ALLISON - "Big Brother" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

Hour 2:

MEL TORME - "That Old Black Magic" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Mountain Greenery" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Bernie's Tune" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Goody Goody" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Lulu's Back in Town" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "The Blues" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Comin' Home Baby" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Sent for you Yesterday" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Lullaby of Birdland" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Blues In the Night" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Cheek to Cheek" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Too Close for Comfort" - Collection - (Rhino)

MEL TORME - "Fascinating Rhythm" - Collection - (Rhino)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM