[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--9/9/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:57:44 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse

Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin At Savoy--Live at the Opera House--Verve
Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Joe Williams--Every Day--Swing That Music--Sony
Jay McShann--Swingmatism--Blues For K.C.--Decca Jazz

Terrell Stafford--Taking A Chance--Taking Chances--MaxJazz
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I Keep From Singing--Maxjazz

Bradford Hayes--The Coaster--The Jazz Life--Intensity Music

Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant
Mario Bauza--Night In Tunisia-944 Columbus--Mesidor
Brian Lynch and Eddie Palmieri--Guajira DuBois--Artisshare

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Stolen Moments--Pragmatic Optimism--360
Dianne Reeves--I Remember--I Remember--Blue Note
Betty Carter--Stay As Sweet--It's Not About The Melody-Verve

Terrence Blanchard--Ashe--A Tale--Blue Note

Eric Reed--Easy to Remember--Here--Maxjazz
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin on Sunset--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
David Hazeltine--Don't Walk Away---The Inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine

Terrell Stafford--Paper Trial--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Tardo Hammer--Tehe Squirrel--Look Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Shawn Montiero--Green Dolphin Street--Never Let Me Go--Azzuria
John Coltrane and Wilbur Harden--Snuffy--Compete Savoy--Savoy

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon-Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz