[JPL] Jazzman Playlist 9-9-07

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:54:20 EDT 2007

*TomtheJazzman PlayList 9-09-07
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
Greenville - 88.1     *

     *
6:00 PM    Carol King    Jazzman  Ode
6:00 PM    Bill Easley     September Song      18th & Vine
6:05 PM    Michael Wolff     Autumn Leaves      Wrong
6:14 PM    Bud Shank & Bill Mays     I Loves You Porgy      Jazzed Media
6:23 PM    Billy Taylor & Gerry Mulligan     Line For Lyons      MCG Jazz
6:33 PM    Nigel Kennedy     Song For My Father      Blue Note
6:41 PM    Terence Blanchard     Dear Mom      Blue Note
6:44 PM    Mark Murphy     Once Upon A Summertime      VMG
6:51 PM    Bobby Floyd     Get On Board      Chicken Coup
6:58 PM    Waverly Seven     I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
     Anzic
7:00 PM
7:03 PM    Waverly Seven     The Good Life      Anzic
7:07 PM    The Shook/Russo Trio     The Things You Say      Summit
7:13 PM    Etta Jones & Houston Person     Ain't Misbehavin'      Highnote
7:17 PM    Charles Gatschet     Step Lightly      Barnstorm
7:24 PM    Bill Mays     Girl With The Flaxen Hair      Palmetto
7:29 PM    Bill Mays      Baubles, Bangles, And Beads      Palmetto
7:35 PM    Bill Mays     Vocalise      Palmetto
7:41 PM    Bruce Hornsby    Giant Steps      Legacy
7:48 PM    South Side Cindy & The Slip-Tones     Sail Right Through
 Sour Wine
7:52 PM    Bert Joris     Anna      Dreyfus Jazz
8:00 PM
8:00 PM    Pearl Django     Smile      Modern Hot
8:04 PM    Pearl Django     September In The Rain      Modern Hot
8:09 PM    Miles Davis     Someday My Prince Will Come      Columbia
8:18 PM    Mel Martin & Benny Carter     People Time      Jazzed Media
8:28 PM    Allan Harris     Unforgettable      Love
8:38 PM    Bobby Sanabria     Since I Fell For You      Jazzheads
8:45 PM    Masha Campagne     Romance/Alem Das Nuvens      Impetus
8:51 PM    Roberto Fonseca     Ishmael      Enja / Justin Time
8:56 PM    Charmaine Clamor     Candy      Freeham
9:00 PM
9:01 PM    Sean Jones     Kaleidoscope      Mack Avenue
9:06 PM    Russell Malone     How About Me?      MaxJazz
9:14 PM    Sonny Fortune     Sweet Georgia Brown      18th & Vine
9:19 PM    Ron Carter     Seven Steps To Heaven      Blue Note
9:24 PM    Gloria Lynne     Shangri-La      Highnote
9:28 PM    Diana Krall     Just The Way You Are      Verve
9:33 PM    Jean-Michel Pilc     Staight No Chaser      Dreyfus Jazz
9:36 PM    Joan Stiles     Jitterbug Waltz      Oo-Bla-Dee
9:41 PM    Curtis Stigers     I'll Be Your Baby Tonight      Concord Jazz
9:45 PM    Mike Longo     Dancing In The Dark      Consolidated Artists
9:48 PM    Jim Balagurchik     Free At Last      Self-Released
9:54 PM    Alvin Queen     Mellow Soul      Enja / Justin Time
10:00 PM
10:00 PM    Holly Hofmann & Mike Wofford     More Than You Know [Alto
Flute]      Capri
10:08 PM    Annette Sanders & Bob Florence     Come Fly With Me/ The
Island      MAMA
10:16 PM    Dave Brubeck     Autumn In Our Town      Telarc
10:21 PM    Chris Walden Big Band & St. John's Choir     Die Salbung
 Origin
10:25 PM    Amanda Carr     Soon      OMS
10:28 PM    Jackie Ryan     Something Happens To Me      OpenArt
10:32 PM    Sophie Milman     Matchmaker, Matchmaker      Linus
10:35 PM    Richie Cole     Penthouse Serenade  Excursion Jazz
10:40 PM    Ali Ryerson     Lullaby Of Birdland     Sweet Jazz
10:44 PM    Andre Previn     My Ship      Decca
10:47 PM    New York Voices     Chamego (Betty's Bossa)      MCG Jazz
10:51 PM    McCoy Tyner     Mellow Minor      Half Note
*