[JPL] PLAYLIST 09-08-07 KRCB-FM Jazz Connections

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 12:44:25 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST
Jazz Connections
KRCB-FM 91.1 & 90.9 FM
Santa Rosa
www.krcb.org
09-08-07
8-11 pm

Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
McCoy Tyner-Mellow Minor-Quartet-McCoy Tyner Music
Jackie Ryan-The Very Thought Of You-You & The Night & The Music-Open Art
Dave Brubeck Quartet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Live @ MJF
Highlights-MJF Records
Bill Easley-Straighten Up & Fly Right-Business Man's Bounce-18th & Vine
Deborah Cox-Squeeze Me-Destination Moon-Decca
Bradford Hayes-The Nearness Of You-The Jazz Life-Infinity
Theonius Monk-Rhythm-a-ning-Live @ MJF 1964-MJF Records
Lalo Schiffrin-Tin Tin Daeo-Lalo & Friends-Aleph
Alvin Queen-Seven Steps To Heaven-I Ain't Lookin' At You-ENJA/Justin
Time
Ron Carter-Stella By Starlight-Dear Miles-Blue Note
Dizzy Gillespie-Trinidad, Goodbye-Live @ MJF 1965-MJF Records
Chaka Kahn-Lullaby Of Birdland-We All Love Ella-Verve
Michael O'Neil Quintet-Cherokee-Still Dancin'-Jazzmo
David Murray-Believe In Love-Sacred Ground-Justin Time
Charles Mingus-Sophisticated Lady-Cornell 1964-Blue Note
Jimmy Durante-We're Goin' UFO-in'-?-?(Epic?)
Wynton Kelly-If You COuld See Me Now-Smokin' At The Half Note-Verve
Freddie Hubbard-Soul Surge-Blue Spirits-Blue Note
Kenny Burrell-Midnight Blue-Midnight Blue-Blue Note
Sun Ra-Body & Soul-Holiday For Soul Dance-Evidence
Cal Tjader-Black Orchid-Black Orchid-Fantasy
Quincy Jones/Bill Cosby-Hickey-Burr-r-r-Original Jams-Concord
Brookmeyer & Evans-The Way You Look Tonight-The Ivory Hunters-Blue Note
Horace Silver & Jazz Messengers-The Preacher-& The Jazz Messengers-
Blue Note
McCoy Tyner-Blues On The Corner-The Real McCoy-Blue Note
Sonny Clark Trio-Two Bass Hit-Sonny Clark Trio-Blue Note
Herbie Hancock-Canteloupe Island-Canteloupe Island-Blue Note

Send CD's for airplay submission to:
Toby Gleason
Jazz Director
KRCB-FM