[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 09.10.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 10 19:38:10 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 09.10.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Jon Mayer - Holy Land - So Many Stars - Reservoir Music
David Hazeltine - I Should Care - The Inspiration Suite - Sharp Nine
Tom Harrell - Nights At Catalonia - Lights On - HighNote

Curtis Stiigers - Your Mind Is On Vacation - Real Emotion - Concord
John Coltrane - Velvet Scene - Interplay - Prestige
Tardo Hammer - Focus - Look,  Stop & Listen - Sharp Nine

Bill Easley - Chelsea Bridge - Business Bounce - 18th and Vine
Bill Mays - Baubles, Bangles, and Beads - The Inventions Trio
Fantasy - Palmetto
Luciana Souza - Here It Is - The New Bossa Nova - Verve
Timo Lassy - Early Move - The Soul & Jazz of Timoe Lassy - Ricky Tick

Christian Scott - Cease Fire - Anthem - Concord
Jackie Ryan - Moonlight - You and the Night and the Music - OpenArt
BD Lenz - Bridges - Straight Up - Apria

Pete McGuiness - Infant Eyes - First Flight - Summit
Mike Longo - Witch Hunt - Float Like A Butterfly - CAP
John McLean -  Title Cut - Better Angels - Origin

The Claudia Quintet - I'm So Fickin' Cool - For - Cunetform
Pearl Django - Chutes, No Ladders - Modern Times - Modern Hot
Richard Galliano w/Gary Burton - Waltz For Debbie - L'Hymne a L'amour
- CamJazz

Russell Malone - Theme From Gunsmoke - Live At Jazz Standard -Maxjazz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ