[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/11

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 00:54:07 EDT 2007

Tuesday, Sept 11, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Miles Davis: In A Silent Way/It's About That Time, In A Silent Way
(Columbia/Legacy 86556)

8:30pm
Frank jackson: I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

8:35pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Along Came Betty, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of
Blue 10020)

8:40pm
Mel Martin/Benny Carter: Secret Love, Just Friends (Jazzed Media 1025)

8:49pm
Jimmy Smith: Stuffy, Straight Life (Blue Note 85192)

8:56pm
Gary Smulyan: Chick's Tune, More Treasures (Reservoir 190)

Live interview with Rebecca Cline and Anita Quinto from Obbini Tumbao

9:09pm
Obbini Tumbao: Somos Obbini Tumbao, Commercially Unavailable

9:26pm
Obbini Tumbao: Parece Pero No Lo Es, Commercially Unavailable

9:45pm
Obbini Tumbao: Drum Negrita, Commercially Unavailable

9:59pm
Obbini Tumbao: Tu No Tienes Timpo, Commercially Unavailable

10:07pm
Maria Schneider: Rich's Piece, Sky Blue (Artistshare 60065)

10:16pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: A Heart Enflamed, A Soul Enchanted, Get
Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

10:23pm
Amanda Carr: If You Could See Me Now, Soon (OMS 0920)

10:32pm
Mulgrew Miller: Grew's Tune, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz 219)

10:45pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:52pm
Joan Stiles: Jitterbug Waltz, Hurly-Burly (Oo-Bla-Dee 9001)

11:01pm
Weather Report: Nubian Sundance, Mysterious Traveler (Columbia/Legacy 65112)

11:11pm
McCoy Tyner: Sama Layuca, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

11:24pm
Wallace Roney: Nia, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

11:37pm
Luciana Souza: Love Is For Strangers, The New Bossa Nova (Verve 0009456)

11:43pm
Jackie Ryan: Besame Mucho, You And The Night And The Music (OpenArt 07292)

11:48pm
Gloria Lynne: Secret Of Life, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

11:53pm
Carol Sloane: Solitude, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston