[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/11/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 05:50:22 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday September 11, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Nevada Bravada – (Jazzed Media)
Marcos Ariel – Hand Dance – The Happy Family – (Nova)
*Down To The Bone – Supercharged – Parkside Shuffle – (Narada Jazz)
*Dee Daniels – Jazzinit – Another Star – (Origin)
Pete Escovedo – E Street – Sambacu – (Concord)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Taking A Chance On Love – (Rev Jazz)
Dinah Washington – Best Of – What A Difference A Day Made – (Universal)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham – Nice ‘n’ Easy – Here’s that Rainy Day –
(TNC)
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing! – Well You Needn’t – (KPM)
9:00pm
Weather Report – Best Of – Birdland – (Columbia)
Weather Report – Best Of – Mysterious Traveller – (Columbia)
Weather Report – Best Of – Boogie Woogie Waltz – (Columbia)
Joe Zawinul – Brown Street – Brown Street – (Heads Up)
Joe Zawinul – Brown Street – A Remark You Made – (Heads Up)
Joe Zawinul – Brown Street – Black Market – (Heads Up)
10:00pm
*Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy – Words Cannot Express – Tadd’s Delight –
(OA2)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Line For Lyons – (MCG)
*Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – My One And Only Love –
(Sweet Jazz)
*Gloria Lynne – From My Heart To Yours – Mountain Greenery – (HighNote)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (18th &
Vine)
Four Freshmen – Day By Day – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Hindsight)
*Rob Van Kreeveld – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – (Radio Nederland)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Claus Ogerman – Gate Of Dreams – Time Passed Autumn Parts I-II-III –
(Warner Bros.)
Claus Ogerman – Gate Of Dreams – Night Will Fall – (Warner Bros.)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – Stella By Starlight – (Merless)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Sol Eyes – (Koch)
*Russell Malone – Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 – How About Me? –
(MaxJazz)
Rob Schneiderman – Back In Town – Never Let Me Go – (Reservoir)

*Indicates recent release