[JPL] Jazz From Gallery 41 Playlist - Wednesday September 12, 2007 - 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 12 18:04:51 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Wednesday, September 12, 2007

*	Robert Glasper / G & B / In My Element (Blue Note)
*	Robert Glasper / Of Dreams To Come / In My Element (Blue Note)
*	Terence Blanchard / Mantra / A Tale Of God’s Will (Angel)
*	Allison Miller / Evidence / 5AM Stroll (Foxhaven)
*	Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron / Goodbye Porkpie Hat / After Hours (Owl)
*	Christian Scott / Cease Fire / Anthem (Concord)
*	Will Blades / Sketchy / Sketchy (Doodlin’)
*	Dayna Stephens / On The Trail / The Timeless Now (CTA)
*	Dave Douglas / Magic Triangle / Magic Triangle (Arabesque)
*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / Memories Waivering Echo / The Source (WCM)
*	Bley, Connors, Giuffre / Yeah Guitar / Quiet Fire (IAI)
*	Kenny Garrett / A Time For Love / Triology (WB)
*	Chick Corea Trio / Morning Sprite / ALIVE (GRP)
*	Joe Zawinul / Doctor Honoris Causa / Zawinul (Columbia)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live Monday thru Friday
Check Our Broadcast Schedule

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415