[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/12/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 05:45:42 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday September 12, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Jim Widner – Flying High… – Urgency – (CMG)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle - Urgency – (Prevenient)
*Nigel Kennedy – Blue Note Sessions – Song For My Father – (Blue Note)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – Little Darlin’ – (Telarc)
*Roni Ben-Hur – Keepin’ It Open – Recado Bossa Nova – (Motéma)
Bill Anschell – More To The Ear Than Meets The Eye – Night And Day –
(Origin)
*Terell Stafford – Taking Chances – Taking A Chance On Love – (MaxJazz)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – No Moon At All – (MCG)
9:00pm
Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living? – Rhythm Method – (Wag
Wecords)
*Kenny Burrell – 75th Birthday Bash Live! – Romance – (Blue Note)
*Hal Galper – Furious Rubato - Milestones – (Origin)
*Paquito D’Rivera – Funk Tango – Giant Steps – (Sunnyside)
*Ehud Asherie – Lockout – I Had The Craziest Dream – (Posi-Tone)
Warren Bernhardt – Heat Of The Moment – Love Walked In – (dmp)
Morrie Louden – Time Piece – Supposition – (MoSound)
David Benoit – Freedom At Midnight – Tropical Breeze – (grp)
10:00pm
*Pete McGuinness – First Flight – Spring Song – (Summit)
*Sonny Fortune – You And The Night And The Music – You And The Night
And The Music – (18th & Vine)
Mark Sherman – Family First – A New Blue – (City Hall)
James Silberstein – Song For Micaela – Who Can I Turn To – (CAP)
Joe Magnarelli – Hoop Dreams – Paris in The Spring – (Criss Cross)
Gene Harris – Alley Cats – Blues March – (Concord)
Joe Beck – Relaxin’ – Berimbau – (dmp)
11:00pm
Rob McConnell – Overtime – Alone Together – (Concord)
Kirk Lightsey – Goodbye Mr. Evans – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Evidence)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Secret Love – (Jazzed Media)
Jimmy McGriff/Hank Crawford – Blues Groove – Frame For The Blues –
(Telarc)
Keith Jarrett – The Out-Of-Towners – Five Brothers – (ECM)

*Indicates recent release