[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/12

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 07:14:49 EDT 2007

Wednesday, Sept 12, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:15pm
Phil Wright: My Old Flame, 3 Bop (Skipper)

8:22pm
Wallace Roney: Nia, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

8:35pm
Joe Zawinul: Introduction To Tower OF Silence/Tower Of Silence, Faces
And Places (ESC 4905)

8:43pm
Weather Report: Mysterious Traveler, Mysterious Traveler (Columbia 32494)

8:50pm
Weather Report: Gibraltar, Black Market (Columbia/Legacy 65169)

9:01pm
Ron Carter: My Funny Valentine, Dear Miles, (Blue Note 92547)

9:10pm
Sonny Fortune: Besame Mucho, You And The Night And The Music (18th &
Vine 1053)

9:17pm
Mulgrew Miller: Eleventh Hour, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz
219)

9:35pm
Billy Bang: Nothing But Love, Above And Beyond (Justin Time 208)

9:45pm
Sean Jones: The Sluice, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

9:51pm
Horace Silver: Hallelujah To Ya, Rockin' With Rachmaninoff (Bop City 1640)

10:00pm
Gloria Lynne: It's Magic, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

10:04pm
Alaadeen: When Love Has, And The Beauty Of It All ballads (Asr 4001)

10:11pm
Terence Blanchard: Mantra, A Tale Of God's Will (Blue Note 91532)

10:21pm
Fred Randolph: The Wish, New Day (Creative Spirit 0002)

10:32pm
Antonio Sanchez: One For Antonio, Migration (Cam Jazz 5026)

10:41pm
Ralph Rosen: The Ride Home, No Secrets (TWorks)

10:45pm
McCoy Tyner: Passion Dance, Passion Dance (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

11:00pm
Bobby Floyd: Theme From The Odd Couple, Notes To And From My Friends
(Chicken Coup 7008)

11:08pm
Nigel Kennedy: Song For My Father, Blue Note Sessions (Blue Note 57050)

11:15pm
Obbini Tumbao: Just A Little Dream, Somos Obbini Tumbao (Commercially
Unavailable)

11:20pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Cantaloupe Island, Sack Full Of Dreams (Showplace 1051)

11:31pm
Jackie Ryan: Never Let Me Go, You And The Night And The Music (OpenArt
07292)

11:36pm
Russell Malone: How About Me?, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2 (Maxjazz 604)

11:43pm
Tineke Postma: Magic Two, A Journey That Matters (Foreign Media 93524)

11:48pm
The Shook/Russo Trio: I Want A Little Girl, Introducing The Fab Trio
(Summit 482)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.