[JPL] Digest mode

David Johnson djohnso2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:35:01 EDT 2007

Ed,

  I think I'd prefer to be switched back to non-digest mode.. I asked for the switch to digest a few months back, but I find I'm not reading the messages nearly as much.  I guess I'd rather deal with my mailbox being overwhelmed and still catch up on what other programmers are talking about.

Thanks much,
  David Brent Johnson
WFIU-Bloomington, IN

Ed Trefzger <ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com> wrote:
  This Week's JPL Sponsor: Barnstorm Productions - Charles Gatschet - STEP LIGHTLY

Guitarist Charles Gatschet takes you on a musical journey from Bebop to Brazil on his latest release STEP LIGHTLY. Growing up in Kansas City afforded Charles the opportunity to work with such jazz notables as Claude ''Fiddler'' Williams, Bobby Watson, Carmell Jones and many others who have made an impact on the K.C. jazz scene. With a stellar band featuring Ali Ryerson, Greg Gisbert, Ken Walker, Mark Simon, Eric Gunnison and Paul Romaine, Gatschet delivers an array of beautiful tunes, half of which are his own. Quoting from Dr. Herb Wong's liner notes: ''Jazz guitarist-composer Charles Gatschet's aesthetic backdrop and the music on STEP LIGHTLY, indeed, ignite reasons to step lively with felicity of Charles' mission in jazz.''
www.CharlesGatschet.com

Hi folks,

The digest settings for subscribers receiving the digest did not
transfer automatically to the new server. I am in the process of
restoring those manually.

Ed