[JPL] Why is there so much product if jazz is such a small % of in dustry

georgetfuller at juno.com georgetfuller at juno.com
Thu Sep 13 18:06:32 EDT 2007

   hey now --  programming is the answer ,, and there are in fact agreeable ways of doing just that -  trust me // after 24 years behind the jazz mic  within a 33 year period  //  as I sit in the station looking at the walls the observation here is that there are more in the keyboard and wind intsrument  sections , individualy than female vocalist -  everybody gets played // George Fuller - Facilities Director KRML Carmel 24/7 Jazz & Blues      Direct  831 521 3446       --------- Jazz and Blues doesn't sit still since the 1800's
Vonage - Official Site
$24.99/mo. for unlimited local and long distance calls!
http://3rdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/JPStCuUscwXhTZjeCHfuARh3ri76RrGDGpnlZr4wgv0UxPXUzMrjdH/