[JPL] Hendrix/Mitchell

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Sep 13 19:04:03 EDT 2007

Mitch Mitchell.great player.
Terrific sense of time and syncopation, and brush work too; for example "Up
>From The Skies".
I don't recall too many rock drummers even had brushes in their stick bag
back in the '60s.

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>