[JPL] Playlist for The Odyssey on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University, September 12, 2007

Nicole Brooks theeblackorchid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:16:39 EDT 2007

The Odyssey is produced and hosted by Black Orchid and airs on Wednesday
Evenings from 8-pm to10pm. A weekly radio program that offers jazz,
afrobeat, latin, electronica, blues, rare grooves, reggae, soul, hip-hop and
funk from all over the world. "A musical journey thru time, space, and
everything in between....."

PLAYLIST 09/12/2007
ARTIST - "track" - title - (label)

SUKHAWAT ALI KHAN- "Mustafa" – Shukriya – (Megawave)

UNITED FUTURE ORGANIZATION – "I'll bet you thought I'd never find you" –
United Future Organization – (Polygram)

THIEVERY CORPORATION – "Lebanese Blonde" – Hi-Fidelity Lounge Vol. 1 –
(Guidance)

FAT FREDDY'S DROP – "This Room" – Based on a true story – (Kartel)

COREY HARRIS – "You Never Know" – Zion Crossroads – (Telarc)

AMY WINEHOUSE - "Moody's Mood for Love" – Frank – (Universal)

BOBI CESPEDES – "California" – Rezos – (Six Degrees)

YOUSSOU N'DOUR – "Mbeggeel Noonu La" – Nothing's In Vain – (Nonesuch)

FILA BRAZILIA – "Butter My Mask" – Black Market Gardening – (Pork)

LES NUBIANS – "Sourire" – Princesses Nubiennes – (Higher Octave)

MARISSA – "Saudade Fez Um Samba" – Brazilian Lounge – (Putomayo)

MILTON NASCIMENTO – "Bicho Homem" – Maria Maria/Ultima Trem – (Far Out)

MILTON NASCIMENTO – "Descreto" – Maria Maria/Ultimo Trem – (Far Out)

ZAP MAMA – "Timidity" – 7 – (Warner Bros)

ABRAM WILSON - "Free Myself" – Jazz Warrior – (Dune)

ALEXA WEBER MORALES - "Asi Es El Amor" – Vagabundeo/Wanderings – (Patois)

BRADFORD HAYES – "My Sons" – The Jazz Life – (Intensity)

JOE HENDERSON – "Blue Bossa" – Vol. 1 Blue Note Essentials – (Blue Note)

BREAKTHROUGH FT BEMBE SEGUE – "Green Like the Sun" – Breakthrough – (Ki/Oon)

BRUNO E. – "A Sereia Do Mar" – O Discurso – (Trama)

MISTER MURPH – "Narcissis" – Paradigm Paradox – (TBD)

Nicole Brooks aka "Black Orchid"
Producer/Host - "The Odyssey"
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University