[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Sep 13 21:21:05 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist – Thursday, September 13, 2007 4-6 PM Pacific

*	Big John Patton / Minor Swing / That Certain Feeling (Blue Note) (5 stars
*** for Clifford Jarvis)
*	Larry Young / Sweet Lorraine / Groove Street (Prestige)
*	Will Blades / Hollowgram / Sketchy (Doodlin’)
*	Andre Ceccarrelli / Nardis / Avenu des Diables Blues (Dreyfus Music)
*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / View From Above / The Source (WCM)
*	Jimi Hendrix / Up From The Skies / Axis: Bold As Love (MCA)
*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / Mantra / The Source (WCM)
*	Julie Hardy / Soaring / The Wish (WCM)
*	Kendrick Scott Oracle / The Source / The Source (WCM)
*	Booker Little / Quiet Please / Out Front (Candid)
*	Jim Pepper / Our Quiet Place / The Path (Enja)
*	RUDDER / Laurito / RUDDER (Rudder)
*	Lee Morgan / Neophilia / Live At The Lighthouse (Mosaic)
*	Christian Scott / Paradise Found / Rewind That (Concord)
*	Jim Pepper / Witchi Tai To / The Path (Enja)

Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live Monday thru Friday
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415