[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 00:56:17 EDT 2007

Thursday, Sept 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kurt Elling: A New Body And Soul, NightMoves (Concord 30138)

8:17pm
Mel Martin/Benny Carter: Secret Time, Just Friends (Jazzed Media 1025)

8:32pm
Cannonball Adderley: Country Preacher, Country Preacher (Capitol 7243830452)

8:35pm
Cannonball Adderley: Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Capitol
29915)

8:52pm
Bill Easley: September Song, Business Man's Bounce (18th & Vine 1055)

Live interview with Billy Pierce and Mark Harvey

9:00pm
Billy Pierce: Patchouli, Give And Take (Sunnyside 10260)

9:06am
Billy Pierce: Afronomical, Give And Take (Sunnyside 10260)

10:30pm
Aardvark: The Seeker, The Seeker (Leo Lab 068)

9:58pm
Billy Pierce: Farewell To Dogma, Give And Take (Sunnyside 10260)

10:06pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

10:16pm
Bobby Selvaggio: Forgotten Man, Unspoken Dialogue (Playscape 080806)

10:23pm
Fred Randolph: Being Set Free, New Day (Creative Spirit 002)

10:33pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (Light On 7171)

10:48pm
Kenny Burrell: Viva Tirado, 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Blue Note 74906)

10:53pm
Cannonball Adderley: Jive Samba, Greatest Hits (Milestone 9275)

11:08pm
Frank Jackson: I'm Getting Sentimenal Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

11:15pm
Alvin Queen: Seven Steps To Heaven, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin
Time 3329)

11:20pm
Sean Jones: The Sluice, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

11:30pm
Bobby Hutcherson: What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life, For
Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue 10020)

11:36pm
Michel Camilo: My Secret Place, Spirit Of The Moment (Telarc 83653)

11:40pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Lament, Sack Full Of Dreams (Showplace 1051)

11:47pm
John Coltrane: Wise One, The Classic Quartet (Impulse 280)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston