[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 9/13/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 05:55:38 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday September 13, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*South 9 Ensemble – The Llama – Up Jumped Spring – (self released)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th &
Vine)
*David Sills – Green – Melon Head – (Origin)
*Diana Krall – The Very Best Of – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Verve)
Barry Harris/Kenny Barron – Confirmation – Confirmation – (daMusic)
*Alvin Queen – I Ain’t Looking At You - Nutville – (Enja)
St. Germain – Tourist – So Flute – (Blue Note)
*Jackie Ryan – You And The Night And The Music – I Know That You Know –
 (Open Art)
9:00pm
*Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – Lost Horizons – (MFT)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Samba Nova – Samba Nova – (JB)
Nicholas Hoffman – Nick’s Tricks – Poinciana – (JFP)
*Bob Lark – Suggestions – If You Only Knew – (Jazzed Media)
Claudio Roditi – Samba Manhattan Style – Triste – (Reservoir)
*Ricardo Silveira – Outro Rio - Lembranças – (Adventure)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – It’s Only A Paper Moon –
 (Blue Note)
10:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – Hommage To Woody/A Man Of Few Herds – (Jazz
Media)
*Bill Holman – Hommage – Hommage To Woody/Milwaukee Nights – (Jazz
Media)
*Bill Holman – Hommage – Hommage To Woody/The Chopper – (Jazz Media)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – I Concentrate On You – (Prevenient)
*Bobby Floyd – Notes To And From My Friends - Yesterdays – (Chicken
Coup)
*Herb Gibson – Let’s Play – Moon Ray – (Silverado)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Darn That Dream – (MCG)
*Joe Lovano/Hank Jones – Kids – Four In One – (Blue Note)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue- The ‘Pretty’ Road – (artistShare)
McCoy Tyner – GRP Celebration Of The Beatles – She’s Leaving Home –
(grp)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)
Stefan Karlsson – Music Box – Smilin’ Eyes – (TNC)
* Fred Hersch – Night & The Music – So In Love – (Palmetto)
Pete Jolly – Yeah! – Dream Dancing – (V.S.O.P.)

*Indicates recent release